The Black Market Menu first appeared last year to great success, as it filled customers’ plates with delicious fare, including Mama Fu’s famous banh-mi sandwich.
Black Market Menu items include an entrée salad, two rice dishes, Korean street tacos and two shareable dessert options. The new menu is completely secret and only available to members of Mama Fu’s loyalty club, the Funatics.
Items appearing on the new 2013 Black Market Menu include:
· Ginger Chili Glazed Salmon—Pan-seared salmon filet glazed with ginger chili sauce on a bed of spring greens. Served with orange wheels, daikon radish, and pomegranate vinaigrette.
· Spicy Seoul Stir Fry—Spicy Korean Chili Garlic sauce tossed with cabbage, mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers, bean sprouts and scallions. Garnished with cucumber sticks and served with white or brown rice. Choice of pork tenderloin, chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu.
· Korean Street Tacos—Soft flour tortillas filled with your choice of Pork Tenderloin, Chicken, Beef, Shrimp or Tofu with kimchi, pickled carrots, daikon radish and green onions.
· Sichuan Kung Pao—Fiery Kung Pao sauce tossed with celery, water chestnuts, red bell pepper, onion, peanuts, and chili peppers. Served with white or brown rice. Choice of pork tenderloin, chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu.
· Banana Bites—Crispy wonton wrappers filled with banana, dusted with cinnamon sugar, and served with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.