There’s something about Americans and beef; we love it. Whether it’s pot roast or steak we love anything that moos. As food prices have risen and disposable income has declined, how are Americans getting their beef fix?
The answer? Burgers. Big, juicy burgers with melted cheese and strips of crispy bacon. Mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup on top of a toasted bun. (Hungry yet?) Burgers, despite their German origins, have become the all-American lunch and dinner staple, especially when our pockets are a bit shallower than normal.
Here’s our list of the best burger and diner franchises for sale around:
- Cheeseburger Bobby’s: More than just cheeseburgers (although they’re mighty good) this place serves frozen custard instead of ice cream.
- Johnny Rocket’s: Johnny Rockets was founded on the belief that everyone deserves a place where they can escape today’s complicated world and experience the food, fun and friendliness reminiscent of feel-good Americana.
- BGR The Burger Joint: Meet the Rolling Stones of burgers.
- Jake’s Wayback Burgers: Dedicated to making burgers the right way: with fresh beef and accompanied by a hand-dipped milkshake.
- Hwy 55 Burgers & Shakes: Enjoy the delicious dishes of the 50′s at this burger franchise.
- Huey’s 24/7 Diner: Huey’s serves diner favorites with a New Orleans twist.
- Mooyah Burgers: They might serve “just burgers and fries” but they do it “just right.”
- Steak ‘n Shake: The late night favorite.
- Thumbs Up Diner: Take a step back in time to simpler days with dine favorites like burgers, fries, shakes, patty melts and malts.
- Tailgater Toby: Let no fan go hungry as a Tailgater Toby franchisee, serving up all the best food before the big game– at the big game!